Join us for a spooktacular day of fun the Sunday before Halloween! Parents, bring your children to trick-or-treat at over 50 participating stores and restaurants. Other activities include face painting, magic shows, and activities by local Boston attractions.
Our nonprofit partner this year is The Play Brigade.
This year, we are proud to support Teal Pumpkin Project by providing non-food items at many of our stores for trick-or-treating. Check the map day-of for a list of stores handing out these goodies!
WHERE IS IT?
Prudential Center, Center-wide! Activities will take place throughout the Center on the day of the event, so wear your walking shoes and wander around to experience all the spooky fun!
WHEN IS IT?
Sunday, October 28
11:00 AM-1:00 PM: Trick-or-Treating
1:30 PM: Kids Concert (Outdoors; weather permitting.)
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
For a $5 donation to our nonprofit partner, The Play Brigade, your child gets a trick-or-treat bag to use for collecting candy at participating stores. You can purchase a ticket/bag in the following ways:
- Online (Bring your Eventbrite ticket with you day-of)
- Starting October 1 at the Concierge Desk
- In-person early on the day of the event as bag sales start at 9:00 AM. Visit the check-in areas in Center Court or across from Earls Kitchen + Bar to make your donation, get a trick-or-treat bag and pick up a map of activities.
- Trick-or-Treat (11:00 AM-1:00 PM)
- Face Painting
- Magic Shows
- Kids eat for free day-of at Towne Stove + Spirits
- Kids Concert (weather-permitting)
Parking for the day will be $18. Pick up a discounted parking pass on the day of the event at one of the check-in stations.
Prudential Center is wheelchair accessible, with elevators located by entrances on Huntington Avenue, Boylston Street, by Lord & Taylor and California Pizza Kitchen, and via the Sheraton Boston hotel. A limited number of free wheelchair rentals are available from the Concierge Desk. Accessible parking spots are located in the garage on all levels.