Whether you're looking for a great drop off location, a group lunch at a great Boston restaurant or a full day of activities for your tour, The Shops at Prudential Center has it all. New England's #1 Shopping & Dining Destination features over 75 shops and restaurants including Saks Fifth Avenue, Boston Duck Tours, and The Top of the Hub on the 52nd floor of the Prudential Tower. The Prudential Center is only steps from Boston's famed Newbury Street, Fenway Park, museums, subways, and the best of Boston culture, making it the perfect location for your group's next trip!
- What's Here?
Boston Duck Tours - Hop aboard Boston Duck Tours and enjoy a fully narrated, historic tour of Boston in an uthentic WWII amphibious vehicle that travels on land and water. You'll cruise by all the places that make Boston the birthplace of freedom and a city of firsts. Just when you think you've seen it all, your ConDUCKtor drives the DUCK right into the Charles River for a breathtaking view of the Boston and Cambridge skylines.
Group Tour Contact : 617-450-0068
Skywalk Observatory - Visit the Skywalk Observatory, Boston's only sky-high vantage point for sweeping 360 degree views of Greater Boston and beyond.
Group Tour Contact : Taciana Oliveira 617-859-0648
Beantown Trolley - Choose from twenty stops with over 100 points of interest. Once aboard you can enjoy a two hour narrated tour or hop on and off at your leisure. Unlimited use. Sit back and relax for an insider's view of Boston on the San Francisco style trolley cars.
Group Tour Contact : 781-986-6100
Old Town Trolley - Let Old Town Trolley conductors guide you through Boston while narrating the history of our beautiful city. This 100 minute tour encompasses Boston's historic waterfront, including The New England Aquarium, The U.S.S. Constitution, The Boston Tea Party Ship and Museum, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
Group Tour Contact : Leslie Nagy 617-269-8912
- Group Activity Options
- Group Dining
- Meet & Greet
- South Garden Cocktail Party
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Party
- South Garden BBQ
- Catered Private Meal or event in Belvidere Pavillion
- Special Events - Schedule your tour around one of our special Center events
Sample Group Itineraries
- Boston Sightseeing - Boston Duck Tour, Skywalk, Food Voucher
- Shopping and the City - Private event at Saks Fifth Avenue, followed by lunch at Top of the Hub
- Best of Boston - Lunch at Legal Sea Foods, Boston shopping, and a visit up to the Skywalk
- Click here for details on bringing your group to The Shops at Prudential Center to perform.
- Prudential Center Group Performance Guidelines
- Special Discounts for Groups
- Make sure your group is ready to make the most of their trip with their complimentary PRUferred Card Shopping Pass.
What's Close By?
- 5 minute walk: Newbury Street, Christian Science Center, Mary Baker Eddy Library Mapparium, Symphony Hall
- 10 minute walk: Boston Public Library, Trinity Church, Old South Church, Copley Square
- 15 minute walk: Fenway Park, Boston Public Garden
- 20 minute walk: Museum of Fine Arts, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Boston Common, 5 W!ts TOMB, Blue Man Group, Theater District, State House, Park Street Church, Freedom Trail Start, Cheers, Esplanade
- The Shops at Prudential Center is located next to the city's only 3-hour bus parking area.
- If your group is coming by car or van, we have the largest parking garage in New England conveniently located below the Center. Please keep in mind that the height restriction on all vehicles in the garage is 6ft. Visit the Getting Here page for information on parking rates.
- For a printable map of the Center, click here!
Please contact Customer Service for more information or to arrange your group's next trip.